University degree level 2 or higher, recognized by the Andorran Framework for Higher Education Degrees.
- Research methodology, leadership, and group work(4 European credits)
- Quantitative and qualitative valuation techniques (4 European credits)
- Research ethics, intellectual property, and other legislation applicable to research (1 European credit)
- Information and communication technologies (1 European credit)
- Specialized English: English IV (4 European credits)
- Scientific communication (2 European credits).