In order to participate in an international mobility programme, the student must:
- Be enrolled in an official degree at the University of Andorra
- Have passed a minimum number of credits, depending on the study programme.
- Comply with the regulations of the hosting university.
- Enrol in a minimum number of credits at the UdA during the mobility semester, depending on the study programme.
It is the student’s responsibility to consult the admissions requirements for the destination university. It is important to remember that admission criteria for universities may change and students should pay special attention to the language requirements of the destination university.
Steps to follow in order to enrol in an international mobility programme:
1- Consult, together with the academic advisor, the universities with which the UdA has an agreement in order to choose the destination university and become familiar with its admissions requirements.
2- Fill out the exchange application form for outgoing students
3- Specify in the form if you would like to receive a mobility grant. More information
4- Write a letter of motivation
5- Validate the application with the academic advisor
6- Pay the mobility fee through Gestió Acadèmica (Academic Management), selecting 100020 – Mobility deposit. (Refundable fee unless the student does not carry out the mobility without justification)
7- Request a conversion to European credits from the UdA Academic Board if the destination university does not use the ECTS – European Credit Transfer System.
8- Send the application form, letter of motivation and proof of payment to the International Programmes Service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9- Once the mobility application has been accepted (the student has received the letter of acceptance from the destination university), register for courses, with the help of the academic advisor:
- Registration for courses at the destination university is done through the UdA. The price of the tuition paid by the student will correspond to the price of the UdA credit.
10- Once the registration has been accepted, one must prepare:
- Documentation required by the destination university
- Visa for the destination country (if applicable)
- International health insurance (if applicable)
- Residence permit and accommodation search