Each year, the International Doctoral School of the University of Andorra (UdA) programs several research courses designed as a cross-disciplinary training and aimed at people with a first-cycle university degree.
University degree level 2 (first university cycle) or higher, recognized by the Andorran Framework for Higher Education Degrees (MATES).
- Research methodology (4 European credits)
- Quantitative and qualitative valuation techniques (4 European credits)
- Research ethics, intellectual property, and other legislation applicable to research (1 European credit)
- Information and communication technologies (1 European credit)
- Specialized English: English IV (4 European credits)
- Scientific communication (2 European credits).