The research group on financial economics (GREF) from the University of Andorra was established in 2008 with the aim of promoting research in the field of business in order to generate and disseminate knowledge and strategies that are useful for the whole of the economic structure.
The objectives of the research group are:
- Identifying and classifying intangible assets involved in the management of a company.
- Create a model of intellectual capital adapted to the type of organization.
- Studying the human capital of organizations.
- Studying the quality of service organizations.
- Studying organizational learning and its relation to knowledge creation.
- Analyze customer satisfaction in the hotel sector.