The Interdisciplinary Research Group in Education at the University of Andorra was founded in 2006 as a result of the interest of a group of professors from different disciplines who shared a common interest regarding the field of Education.
The GRIE’s main goals are:
- Correlate the university first year students’s mathematical reasoning skills results together with their family’s environment variables in relation to their success in completing their studies
- Provide pedagogical support for university teaching to boost the implementation of interdisciplinary and innovating teaching methodologies
- Analyse the impact of ICT in different learning processes
- Analyse the ICT integration at the museums of Andorra: use and impact
- Analyse and study the field of Education as a specific production process in the field of primary education and lifelong learning